Psalms 77:12-14

12  I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
13 Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.

I have been doing a little research on natural ways to control blood pressure and came across an article on transcendental meditation. Look it up yourself if you are curious or don't know what it is. Made me think of meditating on God and His word, then I read a friend's FB post about his wife keeping a journal of her bible study time to have a record to come back to in the course of meditating on God and the things of note. 
Phil 4:8,9 
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Food for thought. It's one of the reasons I revived this blog. I have wanted a place to record my thoughts, and not have to worry about overloading friends and acquaintances with the wanderings and scatteredness of my mind. As an aside I am really glad I did come and refresh this blogspot address because i found some pictures and videos that I had posted long ago and forgotten about. Pics of the kids before there were 8, and video of aaron and Levi anxiously waiting for Kyla's birth. Good times and great memories. That's all for now, but I will be back, and may post video at some time in the future. I have seen some guys do it well like "Wranglerstar" but more do it wrong, or just poorly so I figure I will try my hand at it and see if I have what it takes.

Comments